call for advertising rates
Advertising Sales Representative:
847-491-6440 Ext: 151
Ad Page Dimensions
Width x Height (inches)
Full Page (live area) 7" x 9 1/2"
Full Page Bleed 8 1/4" x 10 3/4"
Full Page Trim 8" x 10 1/2"
2/3 page 4 5/8" x 9 1/2"
1/2 page horizontal 7" x 4 5/8"
1/3 page-vertical 2 1/4" x 9 1/2"
1/3 page-square 4 5/8" x 4 5/8"
1/6 page 2 1/4" x 4 5/8"
1/12 page 2 1/4" x 2 1/8"
Spread (live area) 15 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Spread Bleed 16 1/4" x 10 3/4"
Spread Trim 16" x 10 1/2"
Spread Gutter 1/2"
Lakeside Publishing Company, LLC is not responsible for errors in typeset or key number changes requested by the advertiser. Unless return is requested in writing, all advertising material will be destroyed after one year.
Advertisers are protected against rate increases with a 90-day notice.
Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (included text, representation and illustrations of advertisements printed), and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising which he feels is not in keeping with the publication's standards.
A 15% commission is allowed to recognized advertising agencies. 2% is allowed if paid in 10 days, net due in 30 days.
Electronic Ad Specifications
Native application files are preferred
ad submission format.
Platform: Macintosh or PC,
Accepted Media: CD-Rom, via email, FTP site, etc.
Native File Formats: Adobe Acrobat, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand
- File should be built to exact size of ad.
- All fonts and supporting graphics must be included with ad.
- Raster based images should be 300 dpi after scaling.
- Raster based line art should be 2400 dpi after scaling.
- All elements must be created out of 4-color process.
- Any RGB elements will require conversion and may not reproduce as expected.
- RGB to CMYK conversions will require additional processing.
The following ripped and trapped composite file formats are also accepted.
Composite File Formats: Brisque, DCS, LW/CT, TIFF-IT, PDF. Linework
Resolution: 2400 dpi. Contone Resolution: 300 dpi.
Trap Size: 0.003 inch or 7 pixel
- Files must be built to exact size of ad.
- Files must not include any registration marks, crop marks or any other tags in the file.
- Any bleed required must be included in the file.
- If the file is not built to proper size, additional processing will be required.
Generic PDF files are not recommended
for ad submission.
If a PDF format must be supplied, make sure that all requirements for native format above are met before generating the PDF file.
The file size requirements must also match the composite file format above.
- Note: A color proof must be provided with each color ad, and a B/W proof must be provided with each B/W ad.
All files go through an extensive quality check to insure the integrity of the file and the quality of the scans provided.
Files that do not meet the requirements for quality printing will be questioned before being processed.